EZ-Dock Sections & Configurations
The EZ-Dock pontoon System can be configured to suit almost any shoreline use. Simply combine the various size pieces available in any order you choose to create a unique swim platform or custom designed marina or boat dock.
EZ-Port Drive-on PWC Lifts
EZ Port Drive-on Dry docking systems are an excellent addition to your dock. They are the market leading and most durable drive-on and push-off dry docking system available. As with all our docks, they rise and fall with changing water levels so they help protect craft from damage caused by the wind and waves. EZ-Port features adjustable rollers to suit different hull designs, a bulkhead to prevent overshooting, three sided access and they are compatible for use with all EZ-Dock sections, platforms and walkways.
Extensions are available for our EZ-Port Max allowing you to dock multiple and/or larger craft. These extensions can be ideal when you have tight slip spaces similar to the image below. This allows you to port and stow multiple craft in a tight space.
EZ Boat Port, Drive-on Boat Lifts
Keeping your boat high and dry is so simple with EZ Docks drive-on boat ports. These ports are ideal for jet boats and light fishing boats and suit a variety of boat shapes, sizes and hull design. They have been designed to be an easy drive on dry dock and move with changing water levels. There are a variety of sizes and features available to choose from.
Features & Benefits
- Self centering entry roller.
- Easy loading & unloading.
- Customizable skid bunks to fit a variety of hull designs.
- Fully adjustable keel rollers can be added to suit certain hulls.
- Replaceable rear wear guards.
- Additional flotation available for added bouyancy.
EZ Port IV
This is the largest drive on boat port on the market. It can attach to your existing EZ Dock and is specifically designed for V-hull boats. This port is 4.25m long with optional extensions, bulk head with storage bins for boating gear and additional flotation.
Features & Benefits
- Flip up front cleat.
- Sixteen optional roller positions to accommodate most boats.
- Fixed position stern roller.
- Bulkhead (Forward stop)
- Optional bow/winch storage module.
EZ Pontoon Lifts
The EZ Pontoon Lift is available in two sizes and offers all the benefits of the drive on boat lifts. As with all EZ Dock products, it is completely customizable and can be used with existing EZ docks or fixed docks to provide for stable docking even in strong currents and windy conditions.
Depending on the location, there are a variety of different anchoring options to choose from. EZ dock supply timber, concrete, steel and fibre glass piling anchoring brackets, stiff arm systems to anchor to a shoreline abutment and dead weight inserts for shorelines with rocky bottoms or deep water. In some instances a combination of anchoring options is required.
There is a wide selection of accessories available to choose from to customize and improve your floating dock. You will find everything from ladders to suit swim platforms and slides to stow boxes, bench seats, utility channels and corner gussets.
EZ Dock offers a variety of gangway options manufactured with the same technology and quality of their docks to provide you with easy and safe access to your dock. They are durable and modular in design and offer the same level of versatility as the docks. Gangways are manufactured using aluminium, wood or polyethylene and come with hinged brackets, PVC rollers and safety rails depending on your Dock design, location and individual needs.
EZ Dock modular railing systems offer a safety barrier to your dock, portable work platform or walkway. They come in a variety of profiles, lengths and colours. You can take comfort knowing your pontoon dock users are safe and secure.
The EZ-Launch system was developed to allow universal accessibility to the water. It has been designed to allow individuals with disabilities access canoes and Kayaks with incredible ease and greater confidence. It is a very simple system that allows individuals to sit on the transfer bench, slide out and drop down into their craft and use the railings to guide themselves and their craft in and out of the water. This completely customizable system has also proved to be ideal for children and senior citizens who require additional stability launching and docking kayaks and canoes.
Features & Benefits:
- Guide Rails for easier access in and out of the water.
- Launch Rollers for easy movement of the kayak or canoe.
- Transfer bench with two heights for easy transfer from wheelchairs.
- Transfer slide boards with two heights to suit different kayaks and canoe sizes.
- Railing system for slide board stabilization and transfer support for easy side movement.
- Floating platform that adjusts with changing water levels.
When walkways are needed and you wish to preserve local wildlife, wetlands and woodlands EZ dock walkways offer you an easy to install and less invasive modular system that ca be configured to suit your specific requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile and expandable floating design suitable for land and water.
- Easily moved or removed unlike other structures.
- Less invasive to wildlife and vegetation and require no permanent foundation.
- Low maintenance and manufactured with non toxic materials.
- Light can penetrate to foster plant growth below.
- They can be suspended above vegetation.
- Beige colour blends in with the natural surroundings
- Universal accessibility.